Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kathy Monroe
WACS - 7:45-10:45 email: email@example.com
CLCS - 11:15-3:05 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because I am currently working in two districts, email is the best way to contact me. If you need to contact me by phone, please use the WACS number (716-326-2151) and enter extension 317.
Welcome to Home and Career Skills--the Middle School Family and Consumer Science course.
Here we will explore topics such as: Communication, Relationships with Family and Friends, Caring for Children, Hand and Machine sewing techniques, Nutrtion and Wellness, Food Preparation, Career Exploration, and Financial Management
Required materials for class include:
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A folder with pockets and prongs
- Blue or black ink pens
- Pencils with erasers
Classes I teach include:
- 6th grade Home and Career Skills (A or B day for one semester)
- 7th grade Home and Career Skills (A or B day for one semester)
- 8th grade Home and Career Skills (Daily for one quarter)
Specific information for each course, including homework assignments, will be posted to your Schoology account.
Thanks for stopping by!