• 1.  My child is presently a senior; can I get a copy of his/her immunization record for college/employment?
    The health office personnel will mail immunization records home to the parents in May.  If records are needed prior to that, please call the health office at 326-2151, ext. 209 to request an immunization record.  The health office is closed during the summer months, therefore please plan ahead to request immunizations for college, employment, summer camps, etc.

    2.  What Immunizations are required for school entry?
    The required immunizations for entry into school are:
    • DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) - 3 doses minimum
    • OPV (oral polio vaccine) or IPV (injectable polio vaccine) - 3 doses minimum
    • Mumps - 1 dose administered on or after 1st birthday
    • Rubella - 1 dose administeredon or after 1st birthday
    • Measles - 1 dose if student was born prior to 1/1/85; administered on or after 1st birthday
                   2 doses if student was born on or after 1/1/85; 1st dose must be on or after 1st birthday   
    • Hepatitis B - Administered as a 2 or 3 dose series as follows:
    •                   Pre-K - any child born on or after 1/1/93
    •                   Kindergarten - any child born on or after 1/1/93
    •                   All children enrolled in grades 7th-11th in any public, private or parochial school on or after 1/1/2000 must be immunized with Hepatits B vaccine
    • Varicella (Chicken Pox) - Students born on or after 1/1/98 - 1 dose